Monday, December 12, 2011

EE Mission Day 3 - A Very Special Visit

If you have been to this blog before, you may have noticed this button along the side:



Grab This!


I strongly encourage you to click on this to go to their blog.  Make time to read about their Kingdom work with orphans.  They bring the greatest gift to these children; the Gospel of Jesus Christ!  Pray for them.  Consider donating to their work.  Send them a message of encouragement.

This past Monday, along with another adoptive family we had met up with, Stephanie and I met up with 4 members of the Bible Orphan Ministry team - Pastor Misha, Alla, Oksana, and Nadya.  What a Joy to meet fellow brothers and sisters from another country, and for it to seem as if we had known them for a long time.  What a testimony to God's gift of fellowship!  You can read their perspective of the day by going HERE

I hope we see them again; maybe with a team from our church going on a mission to help them with orphan care...

I had, and still have, alot to learn about true Christian fellowship.  The Lord provided this visit on Monday as a gift that I hope will leave an eternal impression.



Breaking Bread at a cafeteria serving authentic Ukrainian home cooking!
Brothers united in Christ!
Sisters united in Christ!
Soli Deo Gloria!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. Precious brothers and sisters. Thank you so much for sharing. It was a blessing to read and see the pictures of your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Beautiful! Isn't it amazing how sisters and brothers, who are earthly "strangers", feel connected through the Holy Spirit. We will continue praying for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Alla from Bible Orphan Ministry? I love what they do for the orphans! And I can't wait to see when you meet Kathleen! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I confess that I hadn't fully read your post before my first comment :-) How wonderful to fellowship with them!

    ReplyDelete