Sunday, January 8, 2012

EE Mission Day 30 - Reuniting with Kathleen

We had a nine and a half hour train ride into Kathleen's region yesterday, and arrived around five o'clock pm.  Igor, our driver, greeted us and took us to our apartment.  We can't really communicate too much with him, but he is super nice. 

We were taken to the same apartment we stayed in last time.  The owners were here when we arrived, and had a meal waiting for us.  They soon left, and we ate the delicious Ukrainian food they had prepared for us.  Our communication with them is limited as well, but I know they are very nice and hospitable.  We praise God for this blessing!

Today, we were overjoyed to see Kathleen again.  It's been two weeks since we've seen her, and we missed her so much.  We were able to visit with her in the recreation room again.  The time went by fast, and we can't wait to see her again tomorrow.  In just two days, we will petition in front of a judge to become her parents. 

There's mama with the camera again!

Where have you been the last two weeks, mama and papa?

I'm on a mission!

Come on, let me get in there!

Standing in my new shoes!

4 comments:

  1. Precious, beautiful girl. So glad you made it back to her. Praying for court.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen, is such precious and cute little girl!So happy for you both could to see her again!Keep praying.

    P.S.Brother Misha asked me to tell you Hi!And let you know he prays for you too.Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying as you go to court for Kathleen tomorrow. What a great week this will be, court for Kathleen then Gotcha day for Gayle! Can't wait for you to be on that plane back home with both sweet girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I just realized who your Kathleen is!!! I know her!! I met her and played with her on St. Nicholas Day!!! I had no idea you were adopting her... not sure how I missed your blog but I am sooooo happy to see she is being adopted!!!!

    ReplyDelete