Friday, March 2, 2012

Yana's Surgery Update 3 - God's Common Grace

Praise the Lord!

I am praising the Lord for His Common Grace; specific to Yana's surgery, I am thankful for His Grace as revealed in the gifts He bestows upon:
  • Doctors
  • Nurses
  • Other Hospital staff
  • Engineers who design/build the medical equipment
  • The volunteers and staff involved at the Ronald McDonald House
  • My company which helps provide my family with health insurance
  • all of the prayer warriors out there (He knows who you are)
Yana is over the first major hurdle - the surgery.  In short, the surgical team was able to do the repair they sought out to do.

Cool, calm, and collected right up until surgery time

She isn’t “out of the woods” yet, but this is obviously a huge answer to prayer regarding the heart repair.  Yana will be in ICU (pictured below) for the next few days, and will be fully sedated for at least a couple days…




Stephanie has had many encouraging things to say about the hospital staff and the Ronald McDonald House.  I am comforted to know they both are in good hands; especially His Good hands.  Amen?

3 comments:

  1. Praising God for the successful surgery. I am continuing to pray for you guys. Sweet little picture reminds me so much of when my little one went through the same thing. I know what you are feeling. I am sorry you have to go through this, but it is all, always, for God's glory. You two are such pillars of light, and I am sure the staff all see that shining! If I can bless you in any way let me know. Otherwise I am continuing to pray. Thank you for the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you little munchkin who's near and dear to our hearts! Speed recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praising God! We LOVE AIdupont they have taken care of Dean numerous times. Continuing to pray for all of you and especially Yana.

    ReplyDelete